Adam Barnes, the Director of the Coach Barnes Basketball Academy, is a nationally recognized Player Development Specialist based in Lincoln, Nebraska. In addition to his work in the Midwest, Coach Barnes spends a large amount of time in both Texas and Florida.
Barnes’ resume includes work with companies and players from organizations such as Future150, Houston Defenders, Team Thad, Shoot2ScoreHoops, Omaha Elite, Texas Hoop Recruits, Elite 96 Showcases, Houston Hoops, Houston Hoopstars, DC Assault, Nike Team Florida, Baltimore Elite, St. Louis Eagles, Houston Defenders, Omaha Elite, All Iowa Attack, MoKAN, Nike Team Louisiana, Texas Titans, DFW Elite, All Iowa Attack, Cy-Fair, DC Premiere, Nike Team Florida, E1T1, City Rocks, RL9, Texas PRO and many more. During his coaching career, Barnes has trained over 200 NCAA Division 1 Athletes.
In addition to the Elite training Coach Barnes provides, he continues to spend a ton of time focusing on the youth side of the game. He works with several youth organizations such as ProCamps, operators of the Dwight Howard and James Harden Basketball Camps, both of which Barnes has worked since 2014. He is also a huge advocate for and works closely with USA Basketball (Youth) to help grow the game.
WHAT WE OFFER
The Coach Barnes Basketball Training program focuses on three main areas of training: Skills Training, Athletic Training, and Sports Nutrition. Each training session is specifically designed for the maximization of skill enhancement on an individual basis. Training in the Coach Barnes Program challenges players to maximize their skills through comprehensive basketball-specific strength, flexibility, movement, agility, and speed training with seamlessly integrating unparalleled on-court basketball skill instruction. The Coach Barnes Basketball Academy Staff is comprised of former D1/WNBA/and Professional players from throughout the Country.
Coach Barnes and Staff have helped propel student-athletes to achieve incredible levels of success including: Professional MVP Awards, foreign All-Star recognition, High School All-League/All-State selections, Collegiate Conference MVP Awards, and more.
If you are looking for a professional program to enhance your athleticism, strength, and overall basketball skill level, the results speak for themselves. With a perfect blend of world-class athletic performance training and high-intensity basketball skill development, the Coach Barnes Basketball Training program is the place for you.If interested in contacting Coach Barnes for Individual Workouts, Group Workouts, Camps, or Recruiting Assistance, contact via email (email@example.com). OUR STAFF/NETWORK OF COACHES:
- Adam Barnes – Director / National Player Development Specialist
- Jason Dourisseau – Assistant Director / Camp Instructor (Nebraska/Current PRO)
- Vernon Davis – Camp / Group Skill Development Director – (AAU & HS Coach)
- Scottie Davis – Camp / Skill Development Instructor – (AAU & HS Coach)
- Matt Thomas – Camp / Skill Development Instructor – (Wayne State)
- Marc Tangeman – Sports Performance Coordinator/Coach (Nebraska)
- Jake Gieselman – Strength and Conditioning Coordinator/Coach (Concordia/Colorado State)
- Andre McIntyre – Strength and Conditioning Coordinator/Coach (Creighton/SDSU)
- Abel Jaramillo – Strength and Conditioning Coordinator/Coach (Houston)
- Dwight Smith – Part Time Camp Instructor – Fort Collins (Colorado State)
- Chameka Scott – Part Time Camp Instructor and Nutrition Specialist (Baylor/WNBA)